Below is an updated list of new features for the new USP–NF Online
- NEW feature: Accelerated Revisions such as Errata, Revision Bulletins, and Interim Revision Announcements (IRAs) are now integrated into the new platform, thereby providing you access to official content in one location. Please note that you can still access Accelerated Revisions on http://www.uspnf.com/official-text
- NEW feature: You have access to three publications simultaneously (USP41–NF36, First Supplement to USP41–NF36, and Second Supplement to USP41–NF36) within the new USP–NF Online platform when it launches. You will no longer have to login and logout to view another publication.
- NEW feature: A “Document Tool” menu allows you to quickly view a specific test or procedure within a document by clicking on a linked table of contents along with a “Support” tab with helpful links.
- NEW feature: Other features include: bookmark icon, create alert icon, quick list of Reference Standards icon, print icon, email link to document icon, and email link of Reference Standards icon.
- The scientific data within files have not changed. The content has been thoroughly reviewed and verified to ensure accuracy and quality
- Access Point accounts with a subscription key are required for login
- The current (legacy) version of the USP–NF Online is still available until that platform is retired. Note, however, the legacy version only includes USP 41-NF 36 and First Supplement to USP 41-NF 36
- For more information on the official status within the USP-NF Online please reference the FAQs and the video tutorial available from the online dashboard
- The following file display complex official status due to complicated revision history:
- Ziprasidone Capsules
- Revision History:
- Added in USP 40-NF 35 2S (To Be Official, December 1, 2017)
- Revision Bulletin (Official Nov. 1, 2017, prior to USP 40-NF 35 2S file)
- Revision Bulletin (Official May 1, 2018)
- The “Currently Official” version is correct with the correct official date (Official as of 1-May-2018)
- The official dates of the ‘Older Versions’ of this monograph should appear as follows:
- USP 41-NF 36 – “Never Official”
- USP 41-NF 36 1S – “No Longer Official, 1-Nov-2017 to 30-Apr-2018”
- We are aware of the following files that contain multiple revisions with differing official dates. Please access both the “Currently Official” and “To be Official” versions to see all currently official text.
- Amlodipine and Atorvastatin Tablets
- Miconazole Nitrate Topical Powder
- Trazodone Hydrochloride Tablets
- 0.01 M Sodium Thiosulfate VS
- For files that have a USP41-NF36 revision that were superseded by an Accelerated Revision in the November, December, and January monthly posting, the entire document is currently official as of May 1, 2018. Any earlier official date that displays in the official status banner is based on the Accelerated Revision.
- In the event that a “No Longer Official” version of a file displays a backwards date range (i.e., Official from 1-May-2018 to 30-Apr-2018) this version is to be considered “Never Official”.
- When viewing a file with a title change, two “Currently Official” versions will appear in the “Switch Version” drop down; switching between these versions in the drop down allows you to navigate between the two files.
- Files with August 2017 and October 2017 Accelerated Revisions were included with the USP 41-NF 36 1S online publication, per the normal Accelerated Revision publishing schedule. These files, which were technically revised via Errata or Revision Bulletin, will not receive an Accelerated Revision icon as the online system views them as part of the USP 41-NF 36 1S online publication.
- If a reagent title (or cross reference title) is not appearing in the navigation menu, please use the search function to find the reagent.
- For the most accurate list of new and revised content in USP 41-NF 36, USP 41-NF 36 1S, USP 41-NF 36 2S, please use the Annotated lists for those publications. There is a known issue with the New and Changed lists for these specific publications.
- Fixed:From the dashboard, “Events and Training” is displaying links to out dated events.
- Fixed:Some files may not show up in the “My Viewing Activity” located on the dashboard, however they can be bookmarked.
- Fixed: The following 41 titles were not appearing in the USP 41-NF 36 1S and USP 41-NF 36 2S navigational Table of Contents from June 18, 2018 until June 29, 2018. All versions of these files with the correct official dates and statuses were available in the online product from the USP 41-NF 36 navigational table of contents and available via the search tool.
Amlodipine and Benazepril Hydrochloride Capsules
Amlodipine Besylate Tablets
Candesartan Cilexetil and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium, Shark
Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate
Fluticasone Propionate Lotion
Hydrogenated Castor Oil
Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride Injection
Ondansetron Orally Disintegrating Tablets
Polyoxyl 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
Potassium Citrate Extended-Release Tablets
Propafenone Hydrochloride Extended-Release Capsules
Hyperlinks referencing Chromatography <621>, Thin-Layer Chromatography are incorrectly linking to the USP Monograph Quinine Sulfate.
If you have questions and/or concerns, or if you would like to report issues or submit suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org