New Enhancements for February 2020
- New and Changed List
- "Export to Excel" tool
- Default display for New and Changed List is the "Currently Official" publication
- Addition of "Compendial Notice" revisions to the New and Changed List
- Additional search facets for "CN"
- Addition of the "up arrow" to allow for quicker navigation
- Ability to "Clear All", "Expand All", and "Collapse All" for the filters
- Print Out*
- Clarification of the print out date in the header information
- Book section has been added to the header information
- Print outs contain watermark indicative of the document’s status (e.g. "Official", "Not Yet Official", or "No Longer Official"
- Each Reagent, Indicators, and Solution section can now be printed in a combined, single PDF (e.g. "Reagents", "Indicators", "Solutions")
- "x" feature added to the search box to quickly delete a term
- Changed search term highlighting to blue
- Toggle on/off button for search term highlighting
- Upon reaching their official date, files which are omitted from the publication will now appear as "No Longer Official"
- Log in sessions have been extended to 90 minutes
- Concurrent user logout session has been extended to 90 minutes
- References to the "Chromatographic Database" have been renamed accordingly to avoid confusion with the "Chromatographic Columns" section under "Reagents and Reference Tables"
- Links to several FAQs have been added under "Resources"
* The 2-column print format PDF output feature and the Reagent, Indicator, and Solution combined PDF feature are not available at this time. USP will release an update as soon as the PDF output meets all necessary requirements.
- Prior to January 24, 2020, if you saved a browser bookmark to a specific file in the USP-NF application, after January 24, 2020 you will need to update the browser bookmark as the URL has been updated slightly. This is the same for any link via email that you may have received prior to January 24, 2020. The link will no longer work after January 24, 2020. Bookmarks from within the application will still work as expected.
- The following file displays complex official status due to complicated revision history:
- Ziprasidone Capsules
- Revision History:
- Added in USP 40-NF 35 2S (To Be Official, December 1, 2017)
- Revision Bulletin (Official Nov. 1, 2017, prior to USP 40-NF 35 2S file)
- Revision Bulletin (Official May 1, 2018)
- The "Currently Official" version is correct with the correct official date (Official as of 1-May-2018)
- The official dates of the 'Older Versions' of this monograph should appear as follows:
- USP 41-NF 36 – “Never Official”
- USP 41-NF 36 1S – "No Longer Official, 1-Nov-2017 to 30-Apr-2018"
- For files that have a USP41-NF36 revision that were superseded by an Accelerated Revision in the November, December, and January monthly posting, the entire document is currently official as of May 1, 2018. Any earlier official date that displays in the official status banner is based on the Accelerated Revision.
- In the event that a "No Longer Official" version of a file displays a backwards date range (i.e., Official from 1-May-2018 to 30-Apr-2018) this version is to be considered "Never Official".
- When viewing a file with a title change, two "Currently Official" versions will appear in the "Switch Version" drop down; switching between these versions in the drop down allows you to navigate between the two files.
- Files with August 2017 and October 2017 Accelerated Revisions were included with the USP 41-NF 36 1S online publication, per the normal Accelerated Revision publishing schedule. These files, which were technically revised via Errata or Revision Bulletin, will not receive an Accelerated Revision icon as the online system views them as part of the USP 41-NF 36 1S online publication.
- If a reagent title (or cross reference title) is not appearing in the navigation menu, please use the search function to find the reagent.
- For the most accurate list of new and revised content in USP 41-NF 36, USP 41-NF 36 1S, USP 41-NF 36 2S, and USP 42-NF 37 please use the Annotated lists for those publications. There is a known issue with the New and Changed lists for these specific publications.
- As of 1-Nov-2018, when accessing a file revised in First Supplement to USP 41-NF 36 you will be viewing a version of this document without the revision tagging. If you need access to a file with the revision tagging please access the First Supplement to USP 41-NF 36 in the legacy platform until December 1, 2018.
- There is a known issue with the new search highlighting feature that does not work with our equation software. When searching for a title, if you encounter an equation that appears similar to the following, please navigate to that title from the main alphabetical Table of Contents.
- Fixed: We are aware of the following files that contain multiple revisions with differing official dates. Please access both the "Currently Official" and "To be Official" versions to see all currently official text.
- Amlodipine and Atorvastatin Tablets
- Miconazole Nitrate Topical Powder
- Trazodone Hydrochloride Tablets
- 0.01 M Sodium Thiosulfate VS
- Fixed: From the dashboard, "Events and Training" is displaying links to out dated events.
- Fixed: Some files may not show up in the "My Viewing Activity" located on the dashboard, however they can be bookmarked.
- Fixed: The following 41 titles were not appearing in the USP 41-NF 36 1S and USP 41-NF 36 2S navigational Table of Contents from June 18, 2018 until June 29, 2018. All versions of these files with the correct official dates and statuses were available in the online product from the USP 41-NF 36 navigational table of contents and available via the search tool.
Amlodipine and Benazepril Hydrochloride Capsules
Amlodipine Besylate Tablets
Candesartan Cilexetil and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium, Shark
Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate
Fluticasone Propionate Lotion
Hydrogenated Castor Oil
Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride Injection
Ondansetron Orally Disintegrating Tablets
Polyoxyl 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
Potassium Citrate Extended-Release Tablets
Propafenone Hydrochloride Extended-Release Capsules
- Fixed: Hyperlinks referencing Chromatography <621>, Thin-Layer Chromatography are incorrectly linking to the USP Monograph Quinine Sulfate.
- Fixed: There is a known issue with search results not returning documents with terms found only in the description section of classic format monographs.
If you have questions and/or concerns, or if you would like to report issues or submit suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org