Type of Posting: Publication Correction
Posting Date: 15-Nov-2019
USP recently discovered that for the following monographs, duplicated versions were displayed with both “Currently Official” and “Older Version” statuses. No revisions or changes associated with the USP 43–NF 38 publication title or official date had been made to these monographs.
The monographs and their listed DocIDs have been reinstated in the USP-NF Online platform and now appear correctly with an official status of “Currently Official”.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate Oral Rinse
- DocID: GUID-D199694B-DF76-4E93-BD74-924BB6F84D3F_4_en-US
- DocID: GUID-DBC75D3B-0CA7-4F0D-9019-4F96B6BE454B_1_en-US
- Powdered Echinacea purpurea
- DocID: GUID-9E581646-987C-4A28-B81B-CE1CD0415EFE_4_en-US
USP apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Should you have any questions, please contact:
- Jane Li, Associate Scientific Liaison, Science—Chemical Medicines (301-230-6345 or firstname.lastname@example.org), for the Chlorhexidine Gluconate Oral Rinse monograph
- Tong Liu, Senior Scientific Liaison, Science—Excipients (240-221-2072 or email@example.com), for the Talc monograph
- Anton Bzhelyansky, Senior Scientific Liaison, Science—DS & Herbal Medicines (301-230-6303 or firstname.lastname@example.org), for the Powdered Echinacea purpurea monograph